Catsoft Ledgercat is designed for accountants in public practice who require a fully featured general ledger software. As ledgercat is part of Catsoft practice accounting system, it has the ability to share and link up figures with our taxation software, Taxcat.
- Entity types: Sole trader, partnership, trust, company, super fund both defined benefits and defined contribution.
- Over 1000 Accounts, 99 Sub accounts and 20 branches available for use.
- Master chart is a standard chart that applies to all entity types which can be accustomed to meet the requirements of the user.
- Specific livestock accounts for entities who are in the primary production industry.
- Entity can be setup in the following periods: Monthly, quarterly, half yearly and yearly.
- GST features include both options to include or exclude GST when posting ledger figures.
- Enhancement modules include: Assets and lease calculation modules.
- Facility to integrate certain figures with Taxcat thereby saving time by not needing to re-enter data into the tax return.
- And lots more…..